Modifications To RVs
Many RV owners like to tinker with their RV and have modifications done to it. We are no exception. So far, we have put a solar panel on ours. I have redone some of the flooring and walls. I have installed a tv and vcr. There are other things that I would like to do but haven't gotten to yet. Here are some modifications that you might consider doing to your RV:
- Add solar panels
- Upgrading to Lithium Batteries
- Add a backup camera
- Change interior lights to LEDs
- Add a remote tire pressure and temperature sensing equipment
- Upgrade to M+S all weather tires (They count as snow tires in most places but can be driven year round)
- Add a water filter to your water system.
Minchey, Jerry. Motorhome and RV Living. Asheville:Stoney River Media, 2015.