Modifications To RVs
Many RV owners like to tinker with their RV and have modifications done to it. We are no exception. So far, we have put a solar panel on ours. I have redone some of the flooring and walls. I have installed a tv and vcr. There are other things that I would like to do but haven't gotten to yet. Here are some modifications that you might consider doing to your RV, or products you might choose to use with your RV:
- Add solar panels
- Upgrading to Lithium Batteries
- Add a backup camera
- Change interior lights to LEDs
- Add a remote tire pressure and temperature sensing equipment
- Upgrade to M+S all weather tires (They count as snow tires in most places but can be driven year round)
- Add a water filter to your water system.
- Use a portable Power Station Bluetti AC50S (Click here to see add)
- Use a Portable Power Station Bluetti AC50 500Wh/300W (Click here to see add)
Minchey, Jerry. Motorhome and RV Living. Asheville:Stoney River Media, 2015.