TeamSpeak on MineBook Pro
TeamSpeak lets you talk to other players while playing together. (like a group Skype phone call). TeamSpeak works best if you are wearing headphones, especially ones with a microphone; like the headphones that come with a cell phone, or the computer gamer headphones.
Go to teamspeak.com and download their TeamSpeak 3 client software, free.
Install the software and it will ask you some setup questions. I’d recommend the push-to-talk option with the hotkey set to fn. (that works like a walkie-talkie). If you are in a quiet room, then you can use automatic Voice Activation.
Connect to our server address: 184.108.40.206 The password for the server is the name of the town where Az1ide lives. (all in lower-case letters).
- Respect other people's buildings.
- Leave lots of room between your building and other’s. There is lots of space, go build in an empty area.
- Don't break down other's creations. Don’t change or mine what someone else made.
- Don't take other people's stuff.
- Stay out of any chest that is not your own. Other players worked hard to gather all that stuff.
Use friendly language
- Talk and type nicely to people. (Press T to type something to the other people on the server)
- Don't use bad words or insult other players
Be a considerate player
- If you accidentally damage a house or path, then repair what you broke.
- Build in your own area; don’t change or add-to someone else’s place without their permission.
- It's usually OK to harvest from somebody's garden (wheat, pumpkins, etc) but then you must replant the seeds for new plants to grow.
- Don't use mods or cheats to change how the game is played. If your mod ever crashes the server, then it can't be used.
The server is white-listed, so your minecraft name needs to be on the list before you can join.
To join us, I’ll need 4 things: your MineCraft nickname and Mojang account email. I’ll also need your full real name and an email address where you can get email messages (if that’s different from your Mojang email). The server IP address may change occasionally, so I’ll need to be able to let you know what the new IP address is. The server may take a few days to be updated after Mojang releases an update to the game. Please be patient, but feel free to send me an email reminder if it takes longer. We occasionally reset the world-map after a significant game update.
You must email me back saying that you’ve read the rules before I’ll add your name to the white list.
My email address is aazide AT gmail.com
How to join
- In Minecraft, click the Multiplayer button
- Click Add Server. Name it whatever you like, example "MineBook Pro"
- Server Address is: 220.127.116.11:25565 then click Done.
- Select the new server and Join Server.